Saturday donations keep you accountable for the clutter in your life. Each Saturday in our FB group we celebrate your progress.
DONATIONS MUST BE DROPPED OFF BY SATURDAY OF EACH WEEK. #IWasHere
Can’t Leave Your Home?
Companies that pick up donations from your home or storage unit
If you are unable to leave your home, the following services offer free pick up. You can call and set your items outside your door.
• Salvation Army https://www.salvationarmyusa.org
• Goodwill – https://www.goodwill.org/locator/
• AMVETS National Service Foundation – https://amvetsnsf.org/
• Habitat for Humanity – https://www.habitat.org/
• The Arc -https://thearc.org/
• Pickup Please – https://pickupplease.org/
• Furniture Bank Network – https://furniturebanks.org/
• PickUpMyDonation.com – https://pickUpMyDonation.com
#SaturdayDonations happen each week.
- Take pictures of your donated items AT THE DROP OFF LOCATION.
- Post your photos here in Hoarding World
- Tag us #IWasHere
Welcome, we’re glad you’re here!
Hoarding World is owned and operated by Savvy Cleaner which specializes in house cleaning training for professional house cleaners and maids. In three decades we’ve been inside thousands of homes and we’ve worked with families first hand through varying levels of clutter to severe hoarding. “Stuff” affects all demographics and all socioeconomic levels. You’re not alone, so, pull up a chair and get comfortable. We’ve got some work to do, either for you or someone you love.
Disclaimer: This IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR PROFESSIONAL HELP.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.